Friday 1 June 2012

Fast forward 2009 to 2011

Apart from twitter and google docs I really haven't progressed too much since 2009.
I have probably spent the past few years consolidating my skills at using my favorite tools with students.

I guess I haven't been as progressive as I should have been. But I have moved into more of a leadership role in the area of curriculum development.
In 2011 I presented on what works online with students rather than the tools being the focus.
Here is last years Top 100 tools from Jane Hart and the C4LPT.

http://www.slideshare.net/janehart/top-100-tools-for-learning-2011

Things I hope to blog about in 2012
- I am quite excited at the moment as I am writing a unit of health & physical education based on using iPhone/ IPad apps, game consoles and the web :-)
- Tools I have incorporated into my teaching over the past few years.(There are very few surprises in this list and it's relatively small compared to what is available). Though the GFC did some culling of some great tools and some great tools were no longer free. Or the free component was blah - or in other terms pointless.

- In 2011 I presented at the 2011 AADES conference in Tasmania on what works online with students rather than the tools used being the focus.
I am hoping to do this again in August if I get my act together to write my synopsis. This will be for an ICT science conference in Melbourne, Victoria.
I'm using an iPad to write this post through the blogger website - not an app and I can say it's much more basic than I expected.
I must press this send feedback button :-) @Kristyg1

No comments:

Post a Comment