Thursday 26 February 2009

More about Twitter

Today whilst reading the following blog entry http://www.c4lpt.net/pg/pages/view/305/ on twitter I saw this great presentation on twitter. I didn't explain twitter too well in my last post but I think nearly everyone has heard of it by now. It has been receiving a lot of press here in Australia lately.

Twitter for beginners



Our filters at work have been playing havoc lately and slideshare wasn't available at all (which was kinda frustrating because I wanted to show some teachers how to use it). ...I haven't checked this week. Slideboom was OK though but I haven't used it for my own stuff yet. This week Ning is back in it's proper form :-)

Lately I have been using Quizlet to make flashcard for year 8 mathematical terms related to linear algebra. I think it is one of the best programs I have found for ease of use and a quick way to add some literacy tasks to a topic.

Next week I get to see how my vodcasts work for transferring knowledge.
http://year8mathematics.wikispaces.com

No comments:

Post a Comment