Sunday 4 January 2009

Beginning with Web Applications

If you are a beginner to the notion of Web 2 and where to start I have a page in my wiki that might help you.
This page http://web2point0science.wikispaces.com/Beginners covers:

  • What is Web 2.0 (briefly)
  • IGoogle
  • Google Applications
  • Google Docs
  • Twitter and
  • RSS

It also has the presentation on 25 Free Tools all educators should have from the Centre for Learning and Performance Technologies (C4LPT).

I also will update this page when I have more time to cover some other basics.

Most of the helpful videos I have found that are easy to understand are from the Common Craft Show team.

The wiki Web 2.0 Science was initially made only for the attendance at some workshops I conducted but is currently being converted into more of a general science powerpoint and web 2 resource for K-12 teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment